A 52-year-old man, Tosenu Lussien, who was caught with human skull by police in Lagos, said he brought it to his house some five years ago and kept it for future use.
Lussien spoke with newsmen at the Lagos State police headquarters in Ikeja on Friday, claiming that it was his first time of dealing in human parts.


He said, “I saw the human head at Oko-Ode, Ishagamu area of Ogun State while on security duty and brought it home because I may need it later.

“It was fresh when I saw it but it has decomposed now.
“Am a traditionalist and I have been rendering services to the people but this is the first time I will be dealing on human parts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CUCUMBER: Great benefits of cucumber water you don’t know.

Malaysian Police declares Nigerian man wanted.

Today is Donald Trump’s 71st birthday, list of 71 quotes from the President.